Illumicrate Unboxing | February 2018 Rise Up
February 2018 | Rise Up
This ended up being such a long video! I unboxed this in real time and you can clearly see my enthusiasm deflate. This was my first (and probably last) Illumicrate mainly for the following reasons: 1. it shipped several weeks late and arrived over a month late (was purchased December 27th and arrived on March 12th) 2. copious amounts of (fairly useless) paper promotional products 3. while I enjoyed the box's actual, non-promotional contents, the cost-value just missed the mark for me. Usually, I try to stay as positive as possible or fairly neutral, but this just wasn't a win for me. Although, I have had friends enjoy this box in the past. Perhaps switching to themed boxes isn't something that works for this particular company (the February box was the first ever themed box). Either way, if you try it I hope you enjoy it more than I did!
Here's the rundown of the contents.
1. Fight the Darkness Cushion Cover by @stellabookishart
2. A Rebel’s Command List Notepad by @howstoreofficial
3. Inimitable Mug by @abbieimagine
4. Daggermark by @rdashjackdotcom
5. Lunar Lip Balm by @lovely_lip_balm
6. Phoenix Magnet by @hannahhitchmanart
7. Copious amount of paper-based promotional items for Strange the Dreamer, The Hazel Wood, Restore Me, The Truth and Lies of Ella Black, Witchsign, and Clean
8. Arc of The Smoke Thieves by Sally Green
9. Pin, bookmark, temporary tattoo, signed bookplate and book Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk